Ashburn VA Weather Warnings
Hazardous Weather Outlook
- Today And Tonight.
Hazardous Weather Is Not Expected At This Time.
Days Two Through Seven - Sunday Through Friday.
Windy Conditions Monday May Be Strong Enough For A Wind Advisory To Eventually Be Needed.
Spotter Information Statement -
Spotter Activation Is Not Expected At This Time.
Coastal Flood Advisory
- Coastal Flood Advisory Remains In Effect Until 5 Pm Edt This Afternoon -
* What - Up To One Half Foot Of Inundation Above Ground Level Expected In Low Lying Areas Due To Tidal Flooding.
* Where - Shoreline In St. Marys County.
* When - From Noon Today To 5 Pm Edt This Afternoon, Especially Around The Time Of High Tide.
* Impacts - At 3.0 Feet, Yards Are Flooded On Saint George Island, And Water Will Begin Covering The Road Leading To The Island, Especially If There Is Wave Action.
* Additional Details - Tides One And A Half To Two Feet Above Normal. The Next High Tide At Point Lookout Is At 2:20 Pm. The Next High Tide At Piney Point Is At 3:07 Pm. The Next High Tide At Coltons Point Is At 3:43 Pm.
Precautionary/preparedness Actions -
If Travel Is Required, Allow Extra Time As Some Roads May Be Closed. Do Not Drive Around Barricades Or Through Water Of Unknown Depth. Take The Necessary Actions To Protect Flood-prone Property.
World Earthquake Watch
Below are the most recent earthquakes that have happened around the world. Visit our World Earthquake Watch page for a more complete list.
Mina, Nevada 3m Earthquake, Saturday Oct. 31 2020, 7:41:09 AMThe Fiji Islands 5.1m Earthquake, Saturday Oct. 31 2020, 11:15:25 PMSouth Shetland Islands 5m Earthquake, Saturday Oct. 31 2020, 4:41:40 AMFriday Harbor, Washington 2.45m Earthquake, Friday Oct. 30 2020, 9:03:11 PMOlonkinbyen, Svalbard And Jan Mayen 5.3m Earthquake, Saturday Oct. 31 2020, 12:46:45 AMOlonkinbyen, Svalbard And Jan Mayen 5.6m Earthquake, Friday Oct. 30 2020, 11:56:47 PMStanley, Idaho 3.29m Earthquake, Friday Oct. 30 2020, 2:46:17 PMOxapampa, Peru 5.5m Earthquake, Friday Oct. 30 2020, 1:24:42 PMTari, Papua New Guinea 5m Earthquake, Saturday Oct. 31 2020, 4:01:44 AMKokkári, Greece 5.2m Earthquake, Friday Oct. 30 2020, 5:14:56 PM